Defender Alan Tate's return from a ban is a boost for Swansea, whose skipper Garry Monk has been ruled out for at least six weeks with a knee injury.Angel Rangel is expected to overcome a groin strain in time to play, but left-back Neil Taylor faces another three weeks out with an ankle problem.
Crystal Palace will assess midfield duo Darren Ambrose and Alex Marrow.
Ambrose missed the defeat at Coventry with a hamstring complaint, and Marrow has been nursing an ankle injury.
Fans' favourite Dougie Freedman takes charge of a match for the first time since being handed the Crystal Palace manager's job. And the task facing the 36-year-old is a major one.
The Eagles are third from bottom, and Freedman's mission is to restore confidence to a side that has lost twice as many league games as they have won this season. They have been particularly poor away from home.
Palace have the Championship's worst away record, having suffered 10 defeats on the road and picked up only five points. Their shortcomings at the back have also been evident, with 44 goals shipped this season - only bottom side Preston have conceded more.
Swansea, on the other hand, have built their promotion challenge on being strong at the back. They are fourth in the table and have recorded an impressive 13 victories, but they have lost three of their last five league matches.
• A win for Swansea would be their third consecutive victory against Palace and complete the Welsh club's first ever league double over the Eagles.
Have your say on this match
• Swansea have the best home defensive record in the Championship, having conceded only five league goals at the Liberty Stadium this season.
• Championship matches involving the Swans this term have produced 56 goals - an average of 2.15 goals per game, which is the lowest in the division.
• Palace are averaging a point per game, having taken 25 points from their 25 matches.
• The Eagles are without a win in seven away fixtures.
• Stefan Iversen could make his 200th appearance for an English club, Owen Garvan his 200th career appearance, and Paddy McCarthy his 200th career start.
Source: BBC Sport
Source: BBC Sport